PASTRY CHEF LECTURER – WORLD RENOWNED CULINARY INSTITUTE – LEBANON
This world-renowned culinary training institute, which is located in Lebanon, is seeking a passionate and talented Pastry Chef Lecturer to join its team.
To be considered for this role, you must have at least 8 years’ proven experience as a Senior Pastry Chef within Michelin starred establishments/5 Star Hotels and able to demonstrate a high level of classical French cuisine expertise. You must also have a friendly and approachable personality and able to communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written.
Requirements for the Pastry Chef Lecturer:
- Passionate about food with extensive patisserie and bakery knowledge including viennoiserie, cakes, breads, chocolate tempering and sugar work
- NVQ3/BTEC/City & Guilds/HND/Degree/CAP/BEP or equivalent
- Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate or above
- Ability to train and reinforce a positive learning environment
- Open minded to learning new techniques and able to demonstrate continuous personal development
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to plan ahead
- Demonstrate analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Teaching qualifications and experience would be an advantage, though not essential
- Annual salary package of up to £46,000 (includes monthly housing and transport allowance)
- Low tax rates
- Up to 29 days holiday (including local public holidays)
Medical insurance, labour insurance and national pension covered by the employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.