EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT CHEF – £80,000 TAX FREE – GLOBALLY EXPANDING RESTAURANT GROUP – MIDDLE EAST
- Executive Development Chef
- £80,000 per annum (Tax Free!)
- Established restaurant group
- Eclectic cuisine focusing on using fresh ingredients
- Assistance given with accommodation
- Middle East
This well-established restaurant group is currently looking to recruit a very creative and experienced Executive Chef to further strengthen their flagship restaurant concept with new planning, new lines and new menu’s and to oversee the ongoing expansion of the concept across various sites globally. There will be regular travel involved in which the company will cover all expenses for.
A high level of initiative and the ability to lead from the front is essential and you will have a good commercial understanding together with a passion for providing innovative and exciting food.
Predominantly working alone, this post requires the person to have specialist technical and theoretical knowledge across a diverse range of work areas. This includes a detailed understanding of food and nutrition with the innovation and creativity to plan, create and develop new recipes and dishes to ensure the maximum productivity and profitability of the business whilst maintaining the highest standards of food quality.
- Passionate about food with knowledge on seasonality
- NVQ3/BTEC/City & Guilds/HND/Degree or equivalent
- Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate or above
- Detailed knowledge of the 14 major food allergens
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to plan ahead
- Demonstrate analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent understanding of kitchen financial management
- Good negotiating skills
- Approachable, friendly and cheerful with a confident, lively and outgoing personality
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants who have been shortlisted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.